Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Try

Well, here goes. This is my first attempt to post on a blog. As I am not at all sure what I am doing, we'll see how well it works out!As time has passed, I have watched and read with great joy as our children have posted on their blogs. It is a highlight of my day to be able to go to their blog page and see pictures of my beloved children and grandchildren. It makes me truly thankful for modern day technology. As I have attempted to finish my reading of "The Work and the Glory" series of books, I have often thought about how blessed we are. Many of the early pioneers left family behind, not knowing if they would ever see them again in this life. As I leave children and grandchildren scattered from Texas to Arizona, I console myself with the thought of webcams, blogpages, and telephones that allow me to keep touch with them.So, in this first posting, let me say how much I love my family and the technology that allows us to keep in touch!

No comments: