Monday, July 28, 2008

The Good Stuff....


Friday night we hung out with Rich, Anea & adorable little Evan. We had such a great time with them and were so glad they were able to come over. Poor Andrea had a little shadow all night long as Mady would NOT leave her side. She sure loves having such a fun aunt.


Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without playing a little Guitar Hero! It seems to be the new activity rut we are in! It sure is a lot of fun though. Notice the intense look of concentration on the guys faces!



This is the rear view of the setup in our backyard.


Once again Andrea is the lucky one with Evan and her shadow on top of her! What a good sport she is!


While the big kids played Guitar Hero...Evan had a blast jumping on the trampoline!


He kept chasing me with the camera. He would look me right in the face as he'd come running toward me. I caught this picture just before he got to me and I love his little mug!!! I can't help but look at these fun pictures and realize that family really is "The Good Stuff" I can't imagine not having family around to hang out with all the time. Thanks for hangin' out with us guys! Let's do it again soon!!!


2 comments:

ffguymon said...

What fun pic's!!!

Andrea said...

We had a lot of fun too! Don't I look lovely with my goofy face? :) WOW...you never know how dorky you really look until you see the pictures afterwards! Don't worry about Madison, we always have fun with her too! :)
Love ya!